NEW Etsy Products!

 Hi friends! I hope you all are doing well. Thank you for all the support on my recent blogposts, it means a lot!

Over the past few weeks, I've been working as a camp counselor at my childhood summer camp in Minnesota, and it's been absolutely life-changing! I would love to write a blogpost about my experience in the future, but for now I have exciting news to share:

I've just released 9 new listings in my Etsy store, which are a compilation of 4 brand-new mini painting kits! If you're familiar with my mini painting kits, you'll know that they're all gouache-based. Gouache is a type of paint very similar to watercolor, but it's opaque which creates really fun mixing and layering in paintings. These new kits are super exciting because they're the first mini WATERCOLOR kits from my shop!

If you've been following my Instagram or Pinterest, you've probably seen photos of some of these painting kits in action. I had a blast creating the kits and painting with them. 

There's some big differences between the watercolor kits and the gouache kits, but ultimately they all follow the same theme. Other than of course the paint, the taped watercolor cards now feature a cute, pastel lavender tape around the edges. This tape is just as gentle on the paper as the blue tape from the gouache kits.

The writing on the packaging is also in white, creating a nice contrast with the more saturated colors of the watercolor kit packaging.

And of course, they all include the updated painting instructions, also included in all of the gouache kits (I'm still working on updating the gouache kit photos on Etsy).

Here's a rundown of each kit:

Tropical Leaves- This kit includes 4 beautiful shades of blues and greens in the paint palette, and is inspired by tropical foliage. This was definitely the kit I was most excited for while planning. It's not only great for painting tropical leaves, it's also perfect for painting other fabulous plants.


Strawberries- This kit is just like what it sounds like- strawberries! It includes red, bright pink, leaf green and a black that's great for little seeds. This kit is totally pure fun, strawberries are the cutest fruits (aside from kiwis. I love kiwis). These colors are not only fantastic for painting strawberries, you can paint tons of other fruits with them. Think raspberries, apples, watermelon, tomatoes, cherries, pears and more!

Beach Day- I had the most fun painting with this kit. The colors worked out perfectly for painting a shoreline, and I think it turned out awesome! It's got shades of blue and green for some nice, tropical waves and a gorgeous peach color for the sand. This kit is so cute with the minty blue packaging and the tropical color palette.

Mountains- This ended up being my favorite kit. I think the muted colors are gorgeous, and paired with the yellow ochre and ultramarine, you can mix warm and cool shades of grays and browns to paint with. The mountains turned out so cute, and they makes me reminisce about all the adventures I had this year. This was also probably the simplest to paint out of the four kits.


You can also purchase all four watercolor kits in a bundle and save $2! 

I've also paired three of my favorite gouache kits with a similar watercolor kit to fit a cute theme. These are the mini painting kit duos!

"Think Pink" Mini Painting Kit Duo- Strawberries + Pretty Pink Florals


"Green Thumb" Mini Painting Kit Duo- Potted Plants + Tropical Leaves

I think these duos would make a splendid project to do with a best friend!

Finally, the most fun of all the new products: The Mystery Mini Painting Kit! 

If you're indecisive or you'd like a nice surprise, you can purchase a mini mystery painting kit. I'll send you a random mini painting kit (gouache or watercolor) and you'll get a cute surprise in the mail! If you've already purchased a mini painting kit or have purchased multiple in that order, I'll try my best not to include a repeat, although I can't guarantee anything.
I hope you like these new painting kits! I've been working on them for the past few months, and I'm thrilled to finally be able to share them with you! Find them at my Etsy site- 

Have a wonderful day!
<3 Emily


PS. Also, check out this montage video I filmed yesterday with the mini painting kits! This was so much fun to put together!



PIN ME!

Comments